Skip to main content

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion

I have to tell you about this product as it has turned into one of my absolute favourite moisturising products ever. I'm also a massive fan of anything Soap and Glory.

For Christmas I was lucky enough to be given a giant haul of Soap and Glory products in the form of their many gifts sets and in one of them was this gorgeous moisturiser. I normally wouldn't have picked this up in boots as I've always been a Righteous Butter fan. But I am so glad this was included in the set otherwise I may never have tried it. 

This moisturiser smells just as gorgeous as the other soap and glory products. It has a slightly citrusy smell and contains shea butter, orange water juice and mango oil amongst many other amazing ingredients.

I have the pump version (you can also get this in a pot in the body butter version) and find it very handy. However the only annoyance is when the pump sometimes gets blocked. But this is something I can get over as the product is just so darn good.

I find this much more moisturising than the righteous butter and it sinks in a lot quicker as well. In all honesty I think I also prefer the scent, so it's a winner all round!

I've had this bottle now since December and it's only just coming to an end now and I have been using this daily. So although it's on the slight pricier side at £10, it does last a very long time. Also most of the time it will be on 3 for 2 a boots which makes it even cheaper. I only ever buy Soap and Glory products when they're on 3 for 2 as it makes them such a bargain!




Do you have any favourite moisturising products?

I'm so glad summer is nearly on the way! I can't wait to tell you about some of my favourite summer products.

Lots of Love

El xxx

Comments

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: ‪ http://lovjoice.blogspot.com/ ‬
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938 (please follow here my current account)
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog soooooo much! http://lovetopazblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My other love in life...

Is music. So I thought I might try mixing things up a little bit. Not every week, but most weeks I'm going to start posting tracks on here that are my most listened too and highly recommend. It might be fairly sporadic as will only be when I think a track is really worth sharing and I might just add it into my usual posts. What do you all think? I've being toying with the idea for a while and have decided to just go for it. I love listening to music of any genre and love sharing tracks with my friends so thought I would include you lot in that too. My taste in music is a bit all over the place. There isn't really a specific genre of music I love so each thing I post is going to be fairly random and will just be what I'm into at that moment in time. So a word of warning it might not be to everyone's taste! So here's my first track of the week.. So this is Changes by Faul & Wad Ad Vs Pnau.  I heard this about 3 weeks ago and it screame

B. Pure Micellar Water

When I was in Superdrug a few weeks ago I saw this on my way to the check out and completely jumped at the chance to finally try out the craze that has swept the blogging world. This is my first product from the B. range at Superdrug and I'm already impressed. I didn't know what to expect from micellar water, having never tried one before, but I have found it pretty effective so far. I use this as my first cleanse to get rid of any initial make-up and impurities that are on my skin before I go onto wash my face with a liquid gel cleanser. I literally sweep this over my face with a cotton pad and its extremely effective at getting rid of most make up. It isn't amazing with waterproof mascara so I do end up using my bi- phase eye make-up remover to get rid of any remaining mascara, but on the days when I haven't gone for the water proof stuff it's perfect. To be honest though, apart from Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover I haven't yet found anythi