Skip to main content

Rio Sonicleanse




So this was a product that I had debated over buying for a very long time. I had always wanted a cleansing brush, but due to a number of factors including price I had always held off buying one. I had always thought about buying the more expensive Clarisonic Mia which starts at £100 but always felt I couldn't justify it for the price and what if it didn't work? Then I came across the Rio Sonicleanse. I had heard about it a while back but had never really thought about it as being a viable option simply because it didn't have the coveted "Clarisonic" name on the handle. A few weeks ago I received an email telling me that the Sonicleanse was available on amazon for the reduced price of £40 and at £60 less than the cheapest Clarisonic I started to do some research and found that this was a very attract option. I had read reviews about both facial brushes and found that although the Sonicleanse never out did the Clarisonic it was a close contender and for the price who could complain? So I took the plunge and 3 days later my Sonicleanse arrived.

I absolutely love this brush. It has improved the look and appearance of my skin massively. Since using the brush the blackheads that have always been a permanent feature on my nose have noticeably shrunk as have the open pores on my cheeks. Products sink into my skin better and I feel they also work more effectively too. I've also found that the bumps that lay under my skin have also completely disappeared. I did find however that the brush can be quite harsh on the skin if over used, I did suffer from dryness for the first few days but now I only use the brush once a day in the evenings. A word of warning however I did find that after using the brush for the first week my skin went through the "purging" stage.I had read about this so it was no surprise when it did actually happen (although I thought I had got away with it). I found that I did have an increase in the amount of spots I had however this is apparently normal and happens when the skin is being cleansed from deep down and is getting rid of all the rubbish that has been underlying for years.

The brush also includes two settings. The first one is more intense and the second is for more sensitive skin which is the setting I mainly use. It also comes with a spare brush head.

Although I would not say the brush is an absolute miracle worker I would say that it has improved the condition of my skin massively, I have never had terrible skin but have always been prone to the odd breakout and enlarged pores, which have been reduced hugely since using the brush. Although I do not have the Sonicleanse to compare it too I do feel that this product is worth the money and if you're looking into buying a facial brush this is one I would highly recommend looking at as an option. You can find it here on amazon for £39.99 at the moment.

Have you tired both the sonicleanse and the clarisonic? What do you think?

Lots of Love

El xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion

I have to tell you about this product as it has turned into one of my absolute favourite moisturising products ever. I'm also a massive fan of anything Soap and Glory. For Christmas I was lucky enough to be given a giant haul of Soap and Glory products in the form of their many gifts sets and in one of them was this gorgeous moisturiser. I normally wouldn't have picked this up in boots as I've always been a Righteous Butter fan. But I am so glad this was included in the set otherwise I may never have tried it.  This moisturiser smells just as gorgeous as the other soap and glory products. It has a slightly citrusy smell and contains shea butter, orange water juice and mango oil amongst many other amazing ingredients. I have the pump version (you can also get this in a pot in the body butter version) and find it very handy. However the only annoyance is when the pump sometimes gets blocked. But this is something I can get over as the product is just so darn good.

My other love in life...

Is music. So I thought I might try mixing things up a little bit. Not every week, but most weeks I'm going to start posting tracks on here that are my most listened too and highly recommend. It might be fairly sporadic as will only be when I think a track is really worth sharing and I might just add it into my usual posts. What do you all think? I've being toying with the idea for a while and have decided to just go for it. I love listening to music of any genre and love sharing tracks with my friends so thought I would include you lot in that too. My taste in music is a bit all over the place. There isn't really a specific genre of music I love so each thing I post is going to be fairly random and will just be what I'm into at that moment in time. So a word of warning it might not be to everyone's taste! So here's my first track of the week.. So this is Changes by Faul & Wad Ad Vs Pnau.  I heard this about 3 weeks ago and it screame

The First Ever Post

Hi Everyone! So this is the first thing I have ever written on a blog. In fact, it is the first thing I have ever posted on the internet which has not involved a 140 character limit or been through the medium of a status update.  It has taken me a fair while to get round to creating one, what with me thinking one thing and another, however I've finally got here and thus El's Beauty Bazaar has been created! Over the past few months I have become increasingly interested in the world of blogging particularly with blogs concerned with all things beauty. So after reading the brilliant insights everyone had to offer on everything beauty related I decided that I wanted to join in with the opinions too! I can't wait to share some of my opinions and reviews on products that I love or maybe hate...with those who are just as obsessed with the world of beauty as I am. I'm really excited to hear from all other beauty bloggers out there and can't wait to start posting some