Skip to main content

Maybelline Baby Lips


Hey Guys

So after a long time searching I finally managed to get my hands on the most talked about lip balm this summer, Maybelline's Baby Lips. I don't know if its because there was so much hype surrounding them or because I had such high expectations for this lip balm, but when I finally got it I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with what I'd bought. I bought 'Minty Fresh' and 'Intense Care' mainly because they were the only ones left besides the tinted 'Cherry Lips', which just didn't appeal to me. I always buy lip balm for conditioning purposes so often steer clear of anything that is tinted. Don't get me wrong, I don't actually dislike the product at all I was just expecting a lot more from it due to the stir the range had caused when it came across from the U.S. Both products are fairly decent at moisturising but at the end of the day I don't feel they do much more than a tin of Vaseline which costs half the price. I will continue to use them both until they run out but I don't think I will be repurchasing them once they've gone. One thing I did love about them however, is the packaging. They are lovely to look at and do add a bit of colour to your make up bag!

What do you think of Maybelline's Baby Lips? Worth the hype?

Lots of Love
El x x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion

I have to tell you about this product as it has turned into one of my absolute favourite moisturising products ever. I'm also a massive fan of anything Soap and Glory. For Christmas I was lucky enough to be given a giant haul of Soap and Glory products in the form of their many gifts sets and in one of them was this gorgeous moisturiser. I normally wouldn't have picked this up in boots as I've always been a Righteous Butter fan. But I am so glad this was included in the set otherwise I may never have tried it.  This moisturiser smells just as gorgeous as the other soap and glory products. It has a slightly citrusy smell and contains shea butter, orange water juice and mango oil amongst many other amazing ingredients. I have the pump version (you can also get this in a pot in the body butter version) and find it very handy. However the only annoyance is when the pump sometimes gets blocked. But this is something I can get over as the product is just so darn good.

My other love in life...

Is music. So I thought I might try mixing things up a little bit. Not every week, but most weeks I'm going to start posting tracks on here that are my most listened too and highly recommend. It might be fairly sporadic as will only be when I think a track is really worth sharing and I might just add it into my usual posts. What do you all think? I've being toying with the idea for a while and have decided to just go for it. I love listening to music of any genre and love sharing tracks with my friends so thought I would include you lot in that too. My taste in music is a bit all over the place. There isn't really a specific genre of music I love so each thing I post is going to be fairly random and will just be what I'm into at that moment in time. So a word of warning it might not be to everyone's taste! So here's my first track of the week.. So this is Changes by Faul & Wad Ad Vs Pnau.  I heard this about 3 weeks ago and it screame

The First Ever Post

Hi Everyone! So this is the first thing I have ever written on a blog. In fact, it is the first thing I have ever posted on the internet which has not involved a 140 character limit or been through the medium of a status update.  It has taken me a fair while to get round to creating one, what with me thinking one thing and another, however I've finally got here and thus El's Beauty Bazaar has been created! Over the past few months I have become increasingly interested in the world of blogging particularly with blogs concerned with all things beauty. So after reading the brilliant insights everyone had to offer on everything beauty related I decided that I wanted to join in with the opinions too! I can't wait to share some of my opinions and reviews on products that I love or maybe hate...with those who are just as obsessed with the world of beauty as I am. I'm really excited to hear from all other beauty bloggers out there and can't wait to start posting some